Sunday, August 30, 2009

Re-doing Week One

So, I may have found a running partner... one problem. Since my sister has just moved out, I'm not sure how I can run after she is down in bed if there is nobody here to stay with her. We'll see how this works out.



I decided to re-do the first week of this program. Why? Well, I had a tough time on the third day...maybe because I was tired, maybe because I really didn't want to be running. But, whatever the reason, I'm restarting it tonight. Week One is the easiest week and if I'm not confident when I finish the third day, then I probably shouldn't move on to week 2 right? So, one more week...with a partner to hold me accountable... and then moving on to week 2!!!



Three weeks and counting to my Ten-Year class reunion. Short term goal: lose 1 pound a week. So, healthy eating starting tonight... pork, with rice and green beans for dinner, bringing my lunch every day to school and adding in 2 nights of a workout besides running. Wish me luck!



I have been working on some essays today for two classes I signed up for over summer. I am done with two but I have two more to finish. One of them should be no problem but the longer of the two is causing me some trouble. So, on tonight's run I am going to try to come up with some ideas to write about.



Want to know what really sucks??? I've lost quite a bit of weight in the past year, enough so that it is noticable and I feel good about it. But, I hate hearing from someone smaller than me about how bad they think they look. Nothing like taking a shot to the self-esteem...



Onward and upward!!!... well, not upward, but onward anyway

No comments:

Post a Comment