Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Therapy...

Pretty much my day after lunch yesterday was the worst day ever. I have such a huge problem with parents who aren't realistic about their children. Let me break it down "Kids LIE"... some more than others, but they lie all the same. Twice in one day I was told that something was "my fault" when the blame definitely should have been placed elsewhere. In one case, I set the record straight and when it came down to it, the kid backed my side up. And in the other, the mom is a nut job who doesn't live in reality so I'm not concerned.

But, all in all, I really needed that run yesterday. AND, it was with a partner which made it even more theraputic. It's nice to catch up, and we had a lot of memories to talk about especially since our class reunion is coming up.

My shins are still bothering me, so I''m hoping that starts feeling better. I'm determined to finish that 5K... freaking determined. I am adding a workout DVD tonight for sure. I lost 2 1/2 lbs last week... hope to see the same next tuesday!!! Then I will exceed the goal I had for the reunion.

Speaking of class reunion... mixed feelings about that. Not really excited but I know that I want to go. It will be crazy to see some of the people that I haven't seen in a really long time. So...crazy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment