Sunday, September 27, 2009

Too long...

It's been too long since I posted... I will blame that completely on water polo. It keeps me very busy. I have been running, but just not posting about it.

Tonight marked the start of week 4 for me. It has two 3-minute runs and two 5-minute runs. I made it through all of the running with no stopping. My shins are doing much better and I can definitely feel the parts of my body that used to jiggle when I was running start to firm up. But, by the end of it, I was pouring sweat. Pretty gross.

Last week was my 10-year class reunion. Funny stuff really. Good to see a lot of people that I hadn't seen in a while... and good that some people I was hoping not to see weren't there. Had a bit to drink, but no beer, the BFF said too many carbs :) I had to laugh at that but I went along with the vokda and cranberry! Reminded me why I rarely drink mixed drinks.

Another reminder of why I don't drink mixed drinks... the drunk texting that happened. I'm not sure embarassed is a strong enough word for how I felt when I re-read what I had sent out. Lessons learned.

No comments:

Post a Comment